Tropical Fruit flavour E-Liquid Concentrate & Vape Juice
A Sweet Tropical Fruit blend. Smooth, Ripe and Exotic. Brought back by demand, formally January 19 FOTM.
- 7-day Steeping period.
- Doesn’t contain WS-23 or Menthol.
- Mix at 20%
- Moderately sweet
What is best for you?
250ml Congo Bongo HackShot
You will receive 50ml of Congo Bongo E-Liquid Concentrate in a 250ml Hackshot Bottle, you will need to buy nic shots and pg/vg separately and mix this yourself. It is however very easy to make and will save you lots of money.
250ml Congo Bongo Starter Kit
A great way to introduce yourself to DIY vaping. All your favourite E-Liquid concentrate flavours available!
Included in the starter Kit:
- 1 X 250ml HACKSHOT (contains 50mls Concentrate)
- 1 x Easy pour Nozzle
- 4 Nic Salt Shotts (3mg/ml option)
- 8 x Nic Salt Shotts (6mg/ml option)
- 250mls VG*
- Remove cap from 250ml Hackshot
- Calculate required nicotine volume for desired strength
(Use 38ml or 3.8 x 10ml Nic Salt Shotts for a strength of 3mg/ml or 75mls (7.5 Nic Salt Shotts) for a strength of 6mg/ml)
- Pour Vg into bottle up to the bottle shoulder
- Shake and leave to steep for the required length of time (indicated on bottle)
This will make 250ml of e-liquid at a strength of either 3mg/ml or 6mg/ml and a VG/PG ratio of 80/20 (depending on flavour).
30ml & 100ml Congo Bongo Concentrate
This is just the concentrate in the bottle and is not ready to vape, you will need bottles to mix in and buy pg/vg and nic shots separately.
30ml & 100ml One-Shot: 30 & 100ml Full Flavour concentrates.
60ml Congo Bongo E-Liquid Shortfill
This is ready to vape, just add the nic shot to the E-Liquid shortfill, shake, add to your tank and vape. You will get 50ml of vape juice in a 60ml bottle which is enough room for the Nic Shot.