Want to know more about our delivery services?
We use Royal Mail 48 and DHL to dispatch all orders, both services are tracked and signed. Dependant on the weight of the product, your order will be sent with one of the two couriers. You will also be able to upgrade to DHL Next day for an additional charge. Please be aware that all delivery periods are provided by the couriers and are estimates and not guarantees. Free delivery applies to all UK orders of £40.
All orders are subject to a 1 day dispatch period. Please be aware that all our deliveries are within working days, this means you will not receive delivery over weekends or bank holidays.
**If you order before 14:00 via DHL, your order will be processed that day, and be out for delivery the following day.** (this excludes weekends and bank holidays).
Please be aware that if your order is dispatched after 14:00, you may receive an email with a delivery time slot. This is an automated email and as DHL and Royal Mail have already collected, this may be incorrect. If you have any queries, please email us.
Royal Mail (orders under 2kg):
- Royal Mail 48 (2 – 4 working days – Domestic only): £3.60
- Royal Mail International tracked (3 – 5 Working days): £8.00
DHL – The below services are next day:
- DHL Express 1 (up to 1kg): £4.00
- DHL Express 5 (up to 5kg): £4.50
- DHL Parcel (5kg and over): £5.50
We do our best to dispatch every order next day. In busy periods we extend the dispatch to 2 working days (this excludes weekends and bank holidays).
Signatures are required for all services.
Please keep in mind that all International orders over 2kg will be subject to and extra delivery fee.
If you have a question for our team, please let us know and we will do our utmost to help!
Changed your mind?
All customers have the right to return an order, up to 14 working days after the day you receive it. You must inform us of their intentions to do so right away, to do this simply send us an email or click here and explain the situation with a member of our team.(Please see terms below before contacting us).
- Please make sure that all your items are taken care whilst in your possession, they must be in a sellable condition upon return. This includes not opening your item.
- If you do want to return your order, it is your responsibility to return the items to us, at your cost. Any item that has been personalised cannot be returned to us.
- If you have placed your order over 14 days age, we cannot accept the returned. But please get in contact regardless as dependant on the circumstances we may be able to offer a replacement.
- If you have a faulty item, please get in contact immediately and we will do our best to find a solution as soon as possible. If you include an image of the damage (where applicable) this would be useful.
If you have any further questions that were not answered above, please contact us and we will do our very best to assist you!