- Need a few extra caps? Drip Hacks embossed caps, with a built in easy pour nozzle.
- Need a few extra Nozzles? Buy a pack of 5 here for £1!
- 30ml Empty Bottle & Cap Great for storing concentrate, eliquid - or anything you desire!
- 100ml Empty Bottle & Cap Great for storing concentrate, eliquid - or anything you desire!
- 1L Empty Bottle & Cap
- 10ml Bottles & Nozzles (5 Pack)
- 60ml Shortfill Bottles with blank labels (5 Pack)
- Sterile Syringes
- Blank Label
- 250ml Bottles & Nozzles (5 Pack)
- 60ml Shortfill Bottles (10 Pack)
- 150ml Bottles & Nozzles (5 Pack)
Empty Vape Bottles
Essential items for anyone mixing their own E Liquid, after all, you’ve got to mix into something! Mixing E Liquid using concentrates or a One Shot is a worthwhile endeavour due to the substantial savings to be made, not to mention the customisations you can make with the addition of various additives. Empty Vape Bottles can be reused over and over making DIY E Liquid a greener option for vaping especially compared to disposable vapes like the Elf Bar 600 V2.
With a wide range of bottles available we cover all the essentials from pocket friendly formats such as the 10ml 5 pack all the way up to 250ml bottles for storing large quantities of your favourite vape juice.
Empty vape bottles are best used with child proof caps when stored in a household with children to ensure no accidental spills. Always check the cap used to close the bottle when storing E Liquid and keep it out of reach of children and pets. When in use, switch to a dispensing nozzle if applicable.
Our own custom Hackshot® cap is Childproof and encloses a nozzle for easy dispensing into even small refill holes such as those found on pod kits like the Oxva Xlim Pro. Sold in 5 packs, they fit our 250ml bottles or any bottle with a “24/410” threaded neck.
Convenient formats for practical E liquid storage
Not everyone wants to carry a full 250ml bottle with them wherever they go and for this reason we offer a few smaller bottles which can be used to carry E liquid when on the go. Shortfill bottles offer a great compromise on size whilst still holding enough to last a good few days, even for a high power sub-ohm kit.