What are Found Mary Vape?
Produced by Vape Bars, Found Mary Vapes are almost identical to the Lost Mary disposable vapes in both appearance and functionality. With their pocket-friendly, rectangular shape and 2-tone rounded body, they look and feel great in the hand and offer one of the best vaping experiences among all disposables. The device contains 2ml of 20mg/ml (2.0%) Nicotine Salt E Liquid which lasts up to 600 puffs and gives a very smooth and flavoursome vapour. The integrated, non rechargeable battery has a capacity of 500mAh which will outlast 20 cigarettes.
As with all disposable vapes, the Found Mary Vapes are designed for ease of use with no control over airflow or power and are simply inhale activated. This means all you need to do to activate the device is simply inhale on the mouthpiece.
With a wide range of extra-strong flavours available you’ll find something that suits you with no messy refilling and no recharging. Simply inhale to get your smooth nicotine hit.
Found Mary vs Lost Mary
Found Mary Vapes bear a striking resemblance to Lost Mary Vapes, but are actually manufactured by a different brand: “Vape Bars”. There isn’t too much information about the brand but they’re based in the UK and their products are manufactured in China just like most disposable vapes. Vape Bars seem to be producing disposables which closely mimic other successful brands including their “Diamond” range which is almost identical to Crystal Bar vapes.
As with Lost Mary Vapes, Found Mary vapes are designed for those who want an easy solution to on-the-go vaping, with no setup and no fuss. Found Mary disposables are compact, lightweight and fit easily in your pocket. The Nicotine Salt E liquid provides a smooth and quick Nicotine hit just like Lost Mary Vapes in a similar array of strong yet simple flavours. The limited airflow to the mouthpiece provides an MTL (Mouth to Lung) style air draw which feels much like that of a cigarette – making the switch from smoking to vaping more seemless.
Both devices are essentially leak proof as the liquid is contained wholly within the wicking medium which surrounds the heating coil, so you won’t need to worry about E liquid leaking into your pockets and creating a mess.
Found Mary Vape Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 65 * 35 * 16mm
- Vape Juice Capacity: 2ml
- Vg/Pg ratio: 50/50
- Nicotine Strength: 20mg Salt
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Number of Puffs: Up to 600 (equivalent of 20 cigarettes)
- Activation: Inhale to activate
Found Mary Vape Flavours:
- Fresh Mint – Vape Bars: “A Cool, breezy vape that’s smooth on the exhale leaving you with a fresh spearmint taste“. We think this is a nice mint flavour but with an extra shot of sweetener which is really common in disposable vapes; so it’s no surprise. The flavour also contains WS-23 for a mild cooling sensation but is mostly overpowered by the very strong sweetness element which basically feels like pure sugar on your tongue. A pleasant vape for sure, but a mint flavour should be more crisp and a little cooler.
- Mr Blue – Vape Bars: “A vibrant, crisp, and invigorating flavour packed with the coolest possible freshness“. The name “Mr Blue” has become common in the world of disposable vapes and is even leaking into nic salts as manufacturers attempt to claw business to them by adopting the same name. It’s a totally ambiguous name which makes no hint as to it’s profile and yet it is a strong flavour we really like. In fact, this is probably our favourite in the range by Found Mary, it’s flavour profile is a Blueberry with a nice sweet backing element which seems to be Mint and perhaps a soft sweet bubblegum backing it.
- Very Berry – Vape Bars: “A punch of sweet blackberries and blueberries combined with a hint of slightly tart cranberries“. A natural flavour which is pleasant on your first inhale, but becomes rather lacklustre over time. Blueberry and Blackberry seem not to play well together in this Found Mary flavour despite the fact there’s little chemical taste. It’s not one we’d vape again!
- Blueberry Pomegranate – Vape Bars: “A delicious juicy blueberry paired with exotic pomegranate for a truly fruity treat. Slightly tart, utterly delightful”. Pomegranate is a mild flavour so it’s very often difficult to taste or quite chemically and overpowering. In this flavour it doesn’t hold up too well on the exhale and it’s certainly not a strong candidate in the range by Vape Bars.
- Blackcurrant Mango – Vape Bars: “A delicious combination of tart Blackcurrant and sweet Mango with an extra cold Menthol shot”. We find this to be a great and authentic Mango flavour backed by a somewhat mild Blackcurrant – again it could be the victim of lots of sweetener or menthol but it gets a good score from us at Drip Hacks. Mango is the sweetest fruit out there so it only makes sense that this vape is very sweet. Still, we’d have liked a more present Blackcurrant undertone since it’s in the name!
- Cola Ice – Vape Bars: “A refreshing fizzy sweet cola served with ice offering a unique flavour taste on exhale“. With a good helping of fizziness, this flavour stands up to it’s claim and even provides a satisfying Cola aroma with a really nice cold hit coming from Koolada WS-23. A great and popular beverage flavour which hits the nail on the head.
- Passion Kiwi Guava – Vape Bars: “Passion Kiwi Guava is a super delightful tropical blend of fruits, with a cool and icy finish on the exhale“. A tropical mix of flavours with an ice cold exhale and plenty of sweetness. A great flavour with authentic profiles and one we’d definitely vape again.
- Strawberry Grape – Vape Bars: “A sweet Strawberry complemented by the dark juicy taste of Grape“. Strawberry flavours often fall victim to chemically tastes but this one has none of that – though it’s not exactly an authentic flavour, it’s more of a candy aroma to us. With a hint of Grape in the background which is mostly evident on the exhale and a Koolada kick, it’s a pleasant flavour which becomes quite moreish. As with all of the above it’s a very sweet vape and leaves you with a sugary taste in your mouth.
Are Found Mary disposables legal to buy in the UK?
Yes, Found Mary Vapes are legal to buy in the UK provided you’re over 18. All products containing Nicotine must go through emissions testing to ascertain whether or not they contain illegal substances according to the TPD (Tobacco Product Directive). They must then be registered with the MHRA (Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency) for sale. If you think your Found Mary Vape contains more than 2ml of E liquid or is stronger than 20mg/ml (2.0%) then you likely have a counterfeit device – please get in touch with us if you think this is the case.
When do I need to change my Found Mary vape?
Changing your device should be done when either the E liquid or the battery have depleted. When the E liquid has depleted, it will stop producing vapour and will start to taste “dry”. Once the battery capacity has depleted the device will stop firing when you inhale on the mouthpiece. These disposables vapes by Vape Bars should last up to 600 puffs which is the equivalent of 20 Cigarettes. This may of course vary depending on the length of each puff.
What is the best flavour in the range of Found Mary Vapes?
With a great range of flavours available, finding the best is down to subjective opinion. Based on our tests we’d say that Mr Blue is the best flavour, though the most popular flavour seems to be Fresh Mint – possibly for it’s simple and refreshing taste.