Fried Custard – Neo Shot – E-Liquid Concentrate & Vape Juice
Fried Custard – Neo Shot- Fried Sweet Dough with Lashings of Vanilla Custard.
- Flavour Profile: Fried Sweet Dough with Lashings of Vanilla Custard.
- Product Type: Big Shot
- Carrier: PG Based
- Size Variants: 50ml/250ml
- Contains Menthol/Cooling: No
- Steep Time: 14 days
- Information: For use as a flavour concentrate for eliquid. Requires mixing with Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerine. Do NOT vape neat!
3mg Kit – includes 4x 10ml nicotine shots + 200ml VG
6mg Kit – includes 8x 10ml salt shots + 200ml VG
Kit Instructions – add all provided nicotine shots to your bottle and then top up with provided VG.
What is best for you?
250ml Fried Custard- Neo Shot
You will receive 50ml of Fried Custard Flavour E-Liquid Concentrate in a 250ml Bottle, you will need to buy nic shots and pg/vg separately and mix this yourself. It is, however, very easy to make and will save you lots of money.
250ml Fried Custard Kit
A great way to introduce yourself to DIY vaping. All your favourite E-Liquid concentrate flavours available!
Included in the Starter Kit:
- 1 X 250ml Bottle Shot (contains 50mls Concentrate)
- 1 x Easy pour nozzle
- 4 x Nic Salt Shotts (3mg/ml option)
- 8 x Nic Salt Shotts (6mg/ml option)
- 200mls VG*
- Remove cap from 250ml Hackshot
- Calculate required nicotine volume for desired strength
(Use 38ml or 3.8 x 10ml Nic Salt Shotts for a strength of 3mg/ml or 75mls (7.5 Nic Salt Shotts) for a strength of 6mg/ml)
- Pour Vg into bottle up to the bottle shoulder
- Shake and leave to steep for the required length of time (indicated on bottle)
This will make 250ml of e-liquid at a strength of either 3mg/ml or 6mg/ml and a VG/PG ratio of 80/20 (depending on flavour).