Nutter Custard – Neo Shot – E-Liquid Concentrate & Vape Juice
Nutter Custard – So we thought we’d take two of our favourite things to eat, and cram them into a delicious vape!! Custard and peanut butter…nom nom.
- Flavour Profile: So we thought we’d take two of our favourite things to eat, and cram them into a delicious vape!! Custard and peanut butter…nom nom.
- Product Type: Big Shot
- Carrier: PG Based
- Size Variants: 50ml/250ml
- Contains Menthol/Cooling: No
- Steep Time: 14 days
- Information: For use as a flavour concentrate for eliquid. Requires mixing with Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerine. Do NOT vape neat!
3mg Kit – includes 4x 10ml nicotine shots + 200ml VG
6mg Kit – includes 8x 10ml salt shots + 200ml VG
Kit Instructions – add all provided nicotine shots to your bottle and then top up with provided VG.
ALL OPTIONS INCLUDE A SPOUT CAP
Need extra base or nicotine shots with your Nutter Custard? Grab some here!
If you need help calculating your preferred mix, we recommend using ELR’s mixing calculator.
What is best for you?
250ml Nutter Custard – Neo Shot
You will receive 50ml of Nutter Custard Flavour E-Liquid Concentrate in a 250ml Bottle, you will need to buy nic shots and pg/vg separately and mix this yourself. It is, however, very easy to make and will save you lots of money.
250ml Nutter Custard Kit
A great way to introduce yourself to DIY vaping. All your favourite E-Liquid concentrate flavours available!
Included in the Starter Kit:
- 1 X 250ml Bottle Shot (contains 50mls Concentrate)
- 1 x Easy pour nozzle
- 4 x Nic Salt Shotts (3mg/ml option)
- 8 x Nic Salt Shotts (6mg/ml option)
- 200mls VG*
- Remove cap from 250ml Hackshot
- Calculate required nicotine volume for desired strength
(Use 38ml or 3.8 x 10ml Nic Salt Shotts for a strength of 3mg/ml or 75mls (7.5 Nic Salt Shotts) for a strength of 6mg/ml)
- Pour Vg into bottle up to the bottle shoulder
- Shake and leave to steep for the required length of time (indicated on bottle)
This will make 250ml of e-liquid at a strength of either 3mg/ml or 6mg/ml and a VG/PG ratio of 80/20 (depending on flavour).